We would like to thank all our staff, clients and supply chain partners for your continued support, we wish you all a very happy and healthy Christmas and a prosperous 2022.
Once again will be donating the money historically spent on corporate Christmas cards and gifts to our chosen charities, Derian House Chorley and Hospice at Home West Cumbria.
Highlights of 2021
- NIS Appoints Steve Rothwell as New Managing Director
- NIS wins multi-million-pound contract on PPPs SPRS Retreatment Plant (SRP) project
- NIS Apprentice wins MAKE UK Award
- NIS awarded contract with the National Nuclear Laboratory (NNL)
- NIS growth drives Leadership team expansion
- NIS Sign contract for RAP (Replacement Analytical Project)
We will be closing on Friday 24th December and reopening on Tuesday 4th January.