Our technical facilities are specifically set up to deliver services to the nuclear, manufacturing, aerospace and food industries.
We have been based in Chorley since 1983 and have developed our facilities over time to accommodate the market’s continuously changing requirements.
Ideally located between two major motorways, the M6 and M61, our premises are easily accessible from both the North and South; Manchester and Liverpool airports are also easily reachable.
Our facilities include:
- 3,500m² production workshop
- 750m², 17m-tall high bay with 10t crane ideal for test rigs
- 600m², 10m-tall medium bay with 20t crane dedicated to stainless steel
- 65m², 20m-tall test tower with 10t crane
- 800m² workspace (with temporary housing when required)
Our glovebox design and manufacturing capability has established us as a centre of excellence within the nuclear sector.
Ideally located in the North West and South East, our facilities enable us to service a broad range of markets.