It’s been another fantastic year of improvement at NIS and we are extremely proud of all of our excellent people and everything they have achieved. A huge thank you goes to everyone on the NIS team, to our clients and supply chain partners, we wish you all a very happy and peaceful Christmas.
To complement our social impact programme we will once again be donating the money that we have historically spent on corporate Christmas cards and gifts to our chosen worthwhile causes, Derian House Chorley and Hospice at Home West Cumbria.
We will be closing on Tuesday 24th December and reopening on Monday 6th January.
Highlights from 2019
- Over 250 hours spent helping the local community.
- Started the production of 300 Soffit plates for Magnox which will be used to assist in the disposal of ILW.
- Delivery of an enclosure which will directly assist with the Fukushima clean-up.
- Secured a place on all 3 lots of NNL Engineering Services Framework.
- Raised awareness of the importance of mental health in the workplace.
- Celebrated 10 years membership of the National Skills Academy Nuclear.
- Awarded our 13th consecutive RoSPA Gold.
- Installation of an in-house designed and made War Memorial at a local primary school.
- Improvements to infrastructure and facilities.