Main Purpose of Position
To work within a multi-discipline design team and be responsible for undertaking the design and drawings for mechanical equipment as delegated by the Senior Engineer or Principal Engineer.
Specific Areas of Responsibility
- To develop designs for mechanical plant and equipment.
- To undertake calculations to substantiate designs.
- To produce documentations for mechanical plant and equipment.
- To undertake CPD in support of professional registration.
- To provide technical support to the manufacturing and test engineers.
- Produce a level of information (drawings, works instructions etc) that enable manufacturing to take place.
- Carry out any other tasks within the job holder’s capability as requested by the Principal Mechanical Engineer.
Reports to: Senior Mechanical Engineer
- Compliance with company procedures and policies.
- Display a professional, acceptable attitude and image for all work associated with and undertaken on behalf of NIS Ltd.
- Champion and up hold the NIS values: Respect, Commit, Protect, Inspire